Drive over indoor and outdoor surfaces in comfort. Designed to support up to 265 lbs and travel up to 12.4 miles on a single charge. Tight turning radius and great power. 3.70 mph max speed. The Zipr Roo 4 wheel mobility scooter offers riders great performance.
Zip'r Mobility, takes pride in mobility scooters, rigorously putting powered mobility scooters through a comprehensive set of tests, ensuring quality and reliability.
Zip'r mission is to better the quality of life for the families and individuals we serve.
|Max Range:||12.4 miles|
|Max Weight:||265 pounds|
|Max Speed:||3.7 mph|
|Turning Radius:||31.5 inches|
|Scooter Length:||41 inches|
|Scooter Width:||19.5 inches|
|Scooter Height:||32.4 inches|
|Seat Width:||16.5 inches|
|Seat Length:||14.5 inches|
|Seat Height:||17 inches|
|Ground Clearance:||2 inches|
|Scooter Weight:||90.2 pounds|
|Heaviest Piece:||32.5 pounds|
|Adjustable Seat Height:||Manually Adjustable|
|Wheel Type:||Flat Free Tires|
|Battery Charger:||Off-board charger, 2amp|
|Brakes:||Electronic, regenerative and electromechanical|
|Motor:||24-volt DC motor, sealed mini-transaxle|
|Maximum Weight Capacity:||265 lbs.|
|Standard Body Colors:||Blue, Red|
Zipr Roo 4 4-Wheeled Mobility Scooter
Off-board battery charger
Selecting The Right Zip'r Scooter
|Zipr Scooter Specifications||Zipr 3 & 4||Zipr 3 & 4 Xtra||Zipr Breeze 3|
|MAX WEIGHT CAPACITY||250 lbs||250 lbs||300 lbs|
|MAX SPEED||4.25 mph||4.25 mph||4.5 mph|
|TURNING RADIUS||30" / 38"||40" / 43"||38"|
|WEIGHT w/ BATTERIES||102 lbs / 105 lbs||107 lbs / 110.5 lbs||180 lbs|
|HEAVIEST PIECE||29 lbs||33 lbs||66.2 lbs|
|BATTERY WEIGHT WITH CASE||21 lbs||21 lbs||47.2 lbs|
|BATTERY||2 pcs 12 AH Sealed||2 pcs 12 AH Sealed||2 pcs 33 AH Sealed|
|PER CHARGE RANGE ****||Up to 10 miles||Up to 10 miles||Up to 20 miles|
|CHARGER||Off-board 2A||Off-board 2A||Off-board 4A|
|POWER RATING OF MOTOR||155 W. 21 HP||155 W. 21 HP|
|SEAT TYPE||Padded foldable||Padded foldable w/midback||Padded foldable w/midback|
|FRONT WHEEL(S)||7" x 2" flat-free||7" x 2" flat-free||9" x 2.5" flat-free|
|REAR WHEELS||7.5" x 2.5" flat-free||7.5" x 2.5" flat-free||9" x 2.5" flat-free|
|MAXIMUM CLIMBIING INCLINE||8 degrees||8 degrees||9 degrees|
|BODY COLORS||Red or Blue||Red or Blue|
Shipping & Return Policy
Shipping for Zip'r Mobility Products
- Free standard shipping on all orders placed through zipr.com
- Standard shipping generally takes 3-5 business days for delivery (orders frequently arrive sooner).
- We can ship anywhere in the continental United States (48 States); excluding Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico or Internationally.
- We are unable to ship to PO Boxes or Amazon Lockers
- In the case of a return, shipping charges are non-refundable
***Shipping charges for any returns are the customer's responsibility. Zip'r does not pay or refund shipping charges for any returns***
New or Unused Products (Excludes Mobility Scooters & Electric Wheelchairs shipped to residential addresses)
New or unused products can be returned compliant to the following:
- Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number must be requested from Zipr before any returns will be approved.
- Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number expires 30 days after issuance.
- Returns processed within 0 to 30 days of purchase date will have a 15% restocking fee.
- Returns processed within 31 to 60 days of purchase date will have a 25% restocking fee.
- Returns without valid or approved RMA will not be accepted or refunded.
- Items are not returnable after 60 days.
The following terms and conditions for returns apply:
- Product should be in the condition it was received, unused, and in the original box and/or packaging.
- Please do not write anything on product packaging to be returned including RMA's or addresses.
- Please include the RMA slip from Zip'r, in the return package(s).
- Credit will be given for the product but not the restocking fee.
- Products that have been used cannot be returned unless it is perceived to be an alleged complaint in the form of a product defect.
- Used items are not eligible for return and are covered under their respective warranties.
New or Unused Mobility Scooters & Electric Wheelchairs Shipped to Residential Addresses
New or unused products can be returned compliant to the following:
- New or unused mobility scooters & electric wheelchairs that have been shipped to a residential address can be returned within 30 days from purchase date; a 25% restocking fee will apply.
- The customer is responsible for ensuring that the product is new, unused and in sale-able condition.
- The customer is also responsible for packaging to ensure that the product is not damaged during return shipping. Items not returnable after 30 days.
When any power product is returned with batteries, these steps must be followed:
- Batteries will be placed in the same location as packaged.
- All battery cables will be disconnected from the batteries.
- If a shroud covers the batteries, said shroud will be in place over the batteries.
- If the batteries sit in a protected shell, they shall be shipped back in said protected shell.
- If the power device is a folding power wheelchair said batteries will be disconnected from battery cables and placed in individual sealed corrugated containers prior to shipping.
- Ensure no battery/batteries could come in contact with other batteries, conductive surfaces, or metal objects while in transport.
- Exposed terminals need to be protected with non-conductive caps or with tape, or other similar means.
- Batteries should also be secured so they will not shift during transport and their terminal caps will not come off.
- When returning a power product, the associated battery identification label must be attached to the outside of the ship carton.
Used items are not eligible for return and are covered under their respective warranties.
Unauthorized Returns Policy
Any product returned for credit to Zip’r without an authorized return number, or have the RMA clearly printed on the outside carton or shipping label will be refused. Zip’r will not pay processing, handling, or shipping for any returns, authorized or unauthorized.
Defective or Nonconforming Products / Product Warranties
Zip’r offers warranties on most products to protect customers if defects or nonconformance should occur after use. There are several types of warranties.
Many products are covered under a limited lifetime warranty. The limited lifetime warranty applies to non-wearable parts, such as broken welds. Wearable parts, such as seat cushions, wheels, and brakes, are not covered under the limited lifetime warranty.
Many of our products have specific warranties that cover replacement parts for a certain period and take precedence. During the warranty period, Zip’r reserves the right to ship a part to repair the product, ship a replacement product or issue full credit for return of the product.
How to Submit a Return
To expedite a return, please contact the Returns Department via email at email@example.com for a return merchandise authorization (RMA).
When requesting an RMA, please provide your name, full contact address, order number, scooter model, serial number (if applicable), quantity, reason for return and a valid email address.
You will be emailed the RMA once your return request has been approved. Please make sure the RMA is printed and put in the package(s) before shipping to return.
Warranty Policy & Registry
Zip’r requires that customers register their product on Zipr.com within 30 days of purchase for the warranty to be valid.
Customers that fail to register their product within 30 days of purchase will have a voided warranty and Zip’r mobility will not be responsible for any claims and damages of any purchased Zip’r products.
How Do I Register My Warranty?
Under the resources tab click Register Your Product. Fill out the corresponding information attached & click submit. An confirmation email will be sent.
If you do not receive a confirmation email within 30 minutes please submit the form again, or call us at 1-800-760-9107 for assistance.
Three-Year Limited Warranty:
Three years warranty on all structural frame components; including platform, fork, seat post, and frame. Zip’r will replace the defective scooter and or electric wheelchair or mail replacement parts.
One-Year Limited Warranty:
One year warranty on drivetrain components, including: transaxle, motor, and electronic components. Zip’r will replace the defective scooter and or electric wheelchair or mail replacement parts.
Customers will need to contact their own Repair/Service Technicians for any mechanical work to be done due to warranty issues. Zipr will provide warranty items directly to customer(s) or customers’ Repair/Service Technicians.
If you would like a list of Repair/Service Technicians, which have been provided to Zipr by several customers, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Returns to providers or Zip’r mobility without prior authorization, for any reason, will not be accepted.
The following are wear items and not warranted • ABS plastic shrouds and footrest
• Motor brushes
• Brake pads
• Upholstery and seating • Batteries
Other Items Not Warranted:
Repairs and/or modifications made to any part of the scooter without specific and prior consent from Zip’r Mobility, circumstances beyond control of Zip’r Mobility, labor service calls, and shipping costs and other charges incurred for repair of the product.
There is no other express warranty. Implied warranties, including those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are limited to one (1) year from the date of original purchase and to the extent permitted by law. Any and all implied warranties are excluded. This is the exclusive remedy. Liabilities for consequential damages under any and all warranties are excluded.
Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or exclusion of limitation of incidental or consequential damages.
All warranty claims must be accompanied by proof of purchase, order number and product serial number (if applicable). Please keep a copy of your original purchase receipt and serial number (located under battery box) for warranty claims and/or product reference.
Warranty is only valid for products purchased, registered within 30 days of purchase, and shipped within the continental USA.
Thank you and Best Regards,
Zip’r Mobility contact information: Website: www.zipr.com
Fax: (425) 837-9886
Address: 44027 SE Tanner Rd. Suite C, North Bend, WA 98045
In 2004 we founded Zip’r Mobility, with the goal of bettering the quality of life for the families and customers we serve. Today we remain true to our founding mission, vision, and values, designing mobility solutions with uncompromising performance and reliability. At Zip’r we believe in doing things right the first time, our strict quality control standards ensure that every product under the Zip’r brand is registered with the FDA as a Class II Medical Device.