REVOLVE| ENTRER (Step-In) Lithium 36V /10AH Electric Bike
- In Stock, Processing time 3-10 Business Days
Free Shipping to Contiguous United States| We do not ship to Alaska, Hawaii, American Samoa, Guam, Northern Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands.
We do not Ship to PO BOXES or APO.
Ebikehaul offer free ground shipping on order $100 to United States excluding Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail, and we will process your order within one business day and generally shipped within 72 hours of placing your order for in stock product. For out-of-stock order, please contact us Orders@ebikehaul.com to give you an estimated time for the delivery.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail and we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment within one business day and generally shipped within 72 hours of placing your order. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will reach out to you via e-mail or the contact information you provided and let you know when your order will be back in stock or available. If you prefer to cancel the order, we will void the pre-authorization.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within 72 hours from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com.
Shipments containing ebikes are sent signature required due to the high value of the item and restrictions pertaining to the delivery of high-capacity lithium-ion batteries. The shipping carrier is instructed to obtain a signature before delivery and should not leave packages unattended.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, shipping carriers may obtain visual confirmation that the recipient acknowledges receipt of the package as an alternative to obtaining a physical signature.
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage, you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Cancellations & Refunds:
All orders cancelled after 72 hours are subject to a 5% administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If your order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
If you refuse delivery of an order that you asked us to ship to you, we reserve the right to charge a flat fee of $75 to partially cover our shipping costs. We cannot change, intercept, or cancel orders that have already shipped. If you refuse delivery, we will treat your order as a return if it arrives back to us and issue a refund for the purchase price via your original payment method, less $75.
30-Days Price Match Guarantee
REVOLVE| ENTRER (Step-In) Lithium 36V /10AH Electric Bike
Entrer in French means step-in. This bike is a true step-in Most electric bikes have crossbars. We decided to create a bike for the customer that just want to entrer. It has a 350-watt motor, 10amp hour lithium battery, 26” wheels, peddle assist and throttle and a front light. It will travel up to 20 mph with a range of 20-30 miles.
Throttle and PAS / Charging Time: 4-6 hrs.
Display: LED front light
Benefits of Entrer:
What is easier than to walk up to a bike, step-in and take a ride. For those that have issues with knees, hips or any other difficulty that life gifts us, this bike is for you. Add a front basket coupled with the rear rack, you are ready to conquer whatever you decide.
Model: Entrer (Step-In)
Motor: 350W Geared Motor
Frame: Aluminum Alloy
Driving Range: 20 - 30 miles on one charge
Weight: 45 lbs
Speed: 20 Mph
Wheels and Tires: 26 “x 1.95
Weight Capacity: 300lbs
Battery: Lithium 48volt/ 15ah
Brakes: Disc brakes front & Rear
Throttle and PAS
Charging Time: 4-6 hrs. Display: LED front light
Display: LED front light
DISCLAIMERThe Revolve Electric warranty only covers electric bikes and frames that are purchased from and assembled by distributors or retailers licensed by Revolve. For your safety, it is not recommended that you buy a boxed bike (i.e. one that is not yet assembled) and assemble it yourself, or have the bike assembled by a distributor or retailer that is not licensed by Revolve. Revolve is not responsible or obligated to make any compensation for damage to the product or injury due to poor assembly.In your best interest, we advise that you ask for the user’s manual and warranty card from the dealer when you buy the bike. Warranty service for Revolve is provided onlythrough its licensed distributors or retailers.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF WARRANTYThe warranty is currently only valid for first-hand owners at a licensed distributor or retailer. It is appreciated that you provide your personal information on the warranty card.The warranty becomes valid on the day the owner makes a purchase at one of the distributors or retailers licensed by Revolve:Frame: 6 months from the day of purchase. Rule of replacement: the frame is replaced with one of the same model. In the case that the model is no longer in production, a replacement will be made with an equivalent model.Front fork without shock absorber: 1 year from the day of purchase.Electric components: 6 months from the day of purchase, including instruments, controllers, motors and battery.Non-consumables: 6 months from the day of purchase. Including front fork with shock absorber, saddle, seat post, shift lever, front derailleur, rear derailleur, main shaft, front hub, rear hub, handle, handle bar, front fixture, rear fixture, brake lever, front fender, rear fender, luggage carrier, pedal, bearing, linkage and linkage screws (depending on the warranty provided by the parts manufacturers).In case of damage under normal use, in accordance with the user’s manual and that is identified as a defect of quality while the warranty is still valid, Revolve is committed to provide complete warranty service through any of its licensed retailers. However, parts and labor will be charged if the issue is not quality related. Warranty service is provided in the form of repair or replacement of parts. Modification requires professional knowledge and expertise, and therefore, is recommended that modifications take place only at a licensed retailer.
EXCEPTION OF WARRANTYMalfunctions due to any of the following conditions or causes are not covered in the warranty (the owner will be charged):
1. Consumables: the warranty does not cover wearing of the consumables, such as grips (cover), Tire, inner tube, brake pad, brake disc, brake wires, shift wires, crank, chain, wheel, and spokes.
2. The warranty does not cover finishing (of frame and parts). The baked paint finishing on frame and other parts may become corroded and flake off due to external causes such as sweat, collision or abrasion.
3. Noises or vibrations generated by rotating parts, such as pedals, front and rear hubs, steering system, shock absorbers and cassette or free wheel, that do not affect general functions.
4. Unauthorized modifications. Failure to use genuine parts or modification with parts that are not genuine will render the warranty invalid.
5. Deformation or cracks due to the wearing or material fatigue of parts under normal Use.
6. Loss of screws and other small objects.
7. Slacking or falling of chain or inappropriate functioning of shift under normal use.
8. Cuts or dents caused by reversing the saddle or other human factors.
9. Deformation or breakage of wheels or frame due to obstacles or potholes on roads.
10. Flat tires or leaks caused by sharp objects such as nails, glass shards and pointing pebbles.
11. Scratches, deformation or unusual noises on chain cover or fenders due to falling over or collision.
12. Additional charges that come with product failure.
13. Deformation or damage of frame due to failure to follow the safety instructions for stem and seat post.
14. Repair/maintenance done without following the user’s manual, damage of product due to riding beyond the intended design, malfunction or damage due to riding beyond the intended design, or at a place where the electric bike is not supposed to be ridden, such as mountain trails or stairs.
15. Damage of paint or finish due to poor storage or extended period of use, or natural discoloring on metallic surface or plastic parts.
16. Damage to parts or malfunctions caused by performing bike stunts or jumps.
17. Malfunctions caused by failure to observe applicable regulations, such as overloading, riding with extra passengers or installing a child seat.
18. Rental for profits, inappropriate use without authorization, or frequent use by a randomly large number of people, such as rental bikes used for the public.
19. Damage due to external forces, such as traffic accidents, collisions, impacts, being caught between large objects, transportation damage, misuse, falling over, falling into roadside ditches, other accidental collisions, or any other unavoidable factor.
NEW BIKE SERIAL NUMBER AND FRAME SERIAL NUMBERThe bike and frame serial numbers are what make your after service (warranty) valid. Make sure that you have checked the serial numbers before you purchase the bike. Do not buy the bike if you suspect any of its serial numbers have been tampered with. The serial numbers can be found at the following locations depending on models:• New bike serial number is located on the motor hub.Please keep your user manual safe and handy.