RAMBO| SAVAGE High Performance Electric Bike
The Rambo Savage e-bike is a high-performance off-road electric bike designed for outdoor enthusiasts who want the power of a mid-drive bike without breaking the bank.
The smooth, powerful, and whisper quiet Rambo High Torque RTR1000 is a climbing machine and features an integrated speed sensor. The RTR1000 has a peak rating of 1000W, nominal power of 750W, a reduction ratio of 1:21.9. The RTR1000 mid drive motor has a massive 120 N.m. of torque for hill climbing power and acceleration. Don’t be fooled by other E-Bike companies using inferior motors to keep their price down. Many even claim using 1000W motors but only provide 55 N.m. of Torque. Torque equals Climbing Power, not wattage! Some motors are unnecessarily loud while some are whisper quiet. Some of the most expensive bikes sold have loud motors. Make sure you buy a bike that has a motor that aligns with your mission.
The Savage allows the rider to use throttle power only for greater control and flexibility, power assist mode, or remove the throttle altogether if local laws require this. The 48V LG14Ah battery, providing riders with up to 58 miles of range on a single charge (See range chart below for more information). Not all E-Bike battery brands are created equal. So don’t take the chance of using an off-brand battery.
The Savage features a sturdy high quality 6061 aluminum frame that can withstand the rigors of off-road riding. The frame is designed to be both lightweight and durable, making it easy to maneuver on rough terrain while providing plenty of stability and support. One of the standout features of the Rambo Savage is its fat tires, which measure 4 inches wide and provide excellent traction on loose dirt, sand, and snow yet still a good option for on-road use because of its quite tread design. This makes the bike well-suited for off-road adventure, as well as for commuting in areas with rough terrain or inclement weather.
The Savage comes equipped with an 8-speed drivetrain, allowing riders to easily adjust their speed and power output to match the terrain. This makes it easy to climb hills and navigate rough trails without getting bogged down. There is a large difference in climbing power using an 8 speed mid-drive powered bike vs using an 8 speed powered with a hub motor.
The Rambo Savage has a variety of accessory options, including fenders, a front and rear rack, front suspension fork, storage bags, trailers, the list goes on! These accessories make the bike more practical and versatile, allowing riders to use it for a wide range of activities and tasks suited to each person’s mission.
Overall, the Rambo Savage e-bike is a versatile and durable off-road electric bike that is well-suited for pretty much any mission whether is everyday commuting, or riding in the mountains on steep terrain-all in a package that is affordable. If you’re looking for a high quality, high torque, reliable bike that has tremendous value, this is the bike for you!
BUILT RAMBO TOUGH
- Motor: Rambo High Torque RTR1000 Mid Drive with integrated speed sensor
- Performance: Peak Rating 1000W, 120nm of Torque, nominal power of 750W
- Battery: 48v 14ah 672WH with LG branded cells
- Range: Up to 58 Miles See range explained
- Speed: Up to 20mph
- Display: Fully Integrated Digital Waterproof LCD Display. 4”x2.5”
- Front Brake: 180mm Tektro with dual piston pads and integrated electric safety cutoff
- Rear Brake: 180mm Tektro with dual piston pads and integrated electric safety cutoff
- Tires: All Terrain Capable Kenda 26”x 4” Tire with Anti Puncture Technology
- Frame: High Grade 6061 T6 Aluminum
- Throttle: Removable Thumb Throttle
- Gear System: Shimano High Performance 8 Speed, 11-34T for 280% gear range
- Load Capacity: 300 lbs
- Rim: Extreme Strength Double Wall Aluminum Alloy to prevent rim damage during off road and rough trail terrain
- Chain: KMC Branded Z8. Specially made for high performance E-Bike power
- Pedal: Extra wide Wellgo aluminum alloy
- Weight: 54lbs with battery removed. Battery weight 7lbs.
- Model: Savage 750W (Black), 750W FDE (Flat Dark Earth), 750W BLW (Blue)
What's in the Box
- Your new Bike! The bike comes almost fully assembled to your doorstep. Just a few minutes and no specialty tool required, and you will be riding.
- Fully Integrated Digital Waterproof LCD Display upgrade ($129 Value)
- Upgraded Smart Charger ($180 Value)
- Upgraded 14ah battery with LG branded cells ($249 value) Don’t risk using off brand battery cells!
- Rambo Savage Instruction Manual
- FREE Lifetime Support of your Rambo Savage E-Bike from our US based team!
Rambo getting the job done, no matter what the task may be.
RAMBO fat tire hunting electric bikes are ready to take you to your favorite hunting spot! Whether it’s ten miles into the backcountry, into your favorite hunting lease, or scouting down forest trails. Our electric hunting bikes are ready to take you where no other hunter can easily access!
Go farther, go faster, and take more gear! Our hunting bikes and accessories are made specifically for the conditions your hunting adventures roll in to. From our two wheel carts, single wheel cart, baskets, bags, and lights – Rambo is ready! With our proven components in each bike, you can go 30 to 60 miles per charge! Stop hunting where everyone else does, jump on a Rambo electric hunting bike and become more successful during your hunts!