PERFORMANCE & DESIGN
- Waterproof and solid plastic shell to protect the battery from scratch. The 5V USB port can be used to charge mobile phones and other devices outdoors.
- Up to 1000 times of charging. Before the battery being shipped out, the charge and discharge performance is tested in all aspects to ensure the battery is safe and stable.
- We use high-quality imported A-class LG/Samsung batteries; the protection board can prevent overcharge, over-discharge, over-current, short circuit, and ensure long service life. For safety and quality, choose a reliable brand battery.
- If you don't need to use the battery for a long time, charge it up to about 75% capacity. At 75%, the battery will degrade less than at higher charge levels.
- Periodically check the battery's charge level once a month and charge it up to 75%.
- Store the battery indoors in a dry space, away from heat or flame sources, and out of direct sunlight.
- The battery can be charged while it is attached or detached from the e-bike. (You can remove the battery by inserting the key into the lock on the side face of the battery slide. To lock the battery, insert the key into the lock on the side face of the battery slide.)
- Use the original charger to charge the battery.
- Only charge the battery indoors in dry spaces which are not excessively hot or cold.
- Ensure there is no dirt or debris nearby when using the charger. Keep the charging port clean and dry. Wipe the dust around it periodically.
- When charging the battery, first connect the charger and the battery end, and then plug the charger into power.
- The light on the charger will be red when the battery is charging and will turn green when charging has finished.
- Avoid leaving the charger plugged in when the battery is fully charged.
- Do not charge the battery if you notice the battery is damaged, excessively hot, leaking, smelly, or discolored.
- Charging the battery should take approximately 4-6 hours if the battery is mostly empty.
- Battery charging times may increase with battery age and usage.
- Do NOT submerge the battery in a liquid of any kind.
- Do NOT use any metal to touch the charging port, that will cause a short-circuit.
- Turn off the battery when not in use and before removing it from the e-bike.
- Only grab the charger by the plug and not the cable when plugging and unplugging from the wall.
- If the battery has trouble charging, discontinue charging and contact Eahora immediately.
NOTE: Lithium-Ion batteries can be dangerous. Take care when using and charging your battery. Failure to follow the above guidelines could result in damage to property and/or serious injury. Contact Eahora immediately if you have any questions regarding battery safety.
SHIPPING DETAILS ABOUT BATTERIES: Battery production time: 3-5 Days Delivery time: 15-20 Days Pre-sale battery production time: 10-15 Days
- 15AH/17.5AH battery can't be used as an upgraded battery in the 14AH X5 and X7. (They have different sizes)
- Battery Warranty: 1 Year. Recharge Cycles: about 1000 times