Cycleboard Golf | All-terrain 60V 1800W Golf Electric Vehicle
Remarkably Fun & Turf Friendly
Designed & engineered to significantly increase your pace of play. Go direct to your own ball and boost excitement at your course with the turf friendly CycleBoard Golf. Play the game like never before & in half the time.
Designed for Optimal, Function & Stability
Easy To Learn - Fun to Ride
Remarkably fun & safe, the CycleBoard Golf was designed to give everyone the accessibility to ride. In just a few minutes, anyone can be riding like a pro. With a large 10” wide riding deck, you’ll enjoy balanced & stable rides on & off the course.
Fold it Down, Pack it up & Go
Every CycleBoard model has a quick folding handle for easy transport & storage. Easily throw your clubs & board in your car in just a few easy steps.
Smooth Riding & Hill Climbing
Powered by a high torque geared hub motor & an 1152-watt hour extended range battery, the CycleBoard Golf's All-Terrain 3 wheeled platform make it easily & stable while climbing steep inclines. All while providing a soft ride through turf & mixed-terrain.
Engineered with Purpose
Each component of the CycleBoard Golf has been thought out and designed to be turf friendly.
Gentle On Turf
Size & Weight
Stability & Smooth Speeds
Patented Steering Design
Power Through any Course
Material & Constructions
Engineered For Safety
Quality That Lasts
- Display: Backlit LCD with 0-3 speed mode selection, speedometer, odometer, trip odometer, battery life, and more
- Throttle: Integrated LCD & display throttle system
- Motor: 1200W 4:3:1 geared rear hub motor for easy hill climbing.
- Battery: 1152 Wh
- Controller: 60V, 1500W (1800W Peak Output)
- Charger: 67.2V, 3 Amp CycleBoard Charger, works with 100-240V AC outlets
- Hydraulic Braking: Hydraulic braking system provides fast stopping power as you begin to pull the lever & engage the rear hydraulic brake disc, much like high end bicycles.
- Rear Fender with reflective sticker: The golf model does not come with a integrated rear fender with tail light. Instead, it comes with a rear reflective sticker.
- Range: 40* miles (64 km per charge) (range is an estimate based off ideal riding conditions and rider weight )
- Brakes Calipers: One piece forged aluminum body 2 piston brake caliper
- Brake Levers: 3 or 4 finger Aluminum alloy grip levers with electronic braking sensor and integrated parking brake lever
- Brake Discs: 160 mm Rear Disc Brake
- Fenders: Rear fender with reflective, front fenders are included with the Golf model
- Frame: Aircraft grade aluminum chassis
- Front Wheels: Exclusive CycleBoard 10" x 3" mixed-terrain tires
- Grips: Durable rubber & aluminum alloy material Ergo grips designed to reduce the pressure on the palm during riding
- Handle Bar: Reinforced stainless steel 42" handle
- Deck: 10” x 26” wood laminate deck with grip tape
- Suspension: Independent front suspension + rear suspension
- Rims: Aluminum two-piece hub design making it easy to replace worn out treads.
Dimension & Size Guide
One Size Fits All