Qualisports Beluga is a super cool, rugged, and powerful electric folding bike for urban explorers, campers, and mobile homeowners.
Powerful 500W Geared Hub Motor Drive Integrated Alloy Wheel, Fun to Ride Samsung 48V 10.5Ah Battery, 25+ Miles Range.
Free Fenders /Head Light/ Rear Light/ Bell/ Tool Bag /Thumb Throttle / Kick Stand!
! Free Your Move And GO
Affordable: for an e-bike with its premium specs, this e-bike is one of the most affordable fat tire folding electric bikes on the market.
Unique: the Beluga has a patented and unique battery. From first sight, it doesn't even look like an electric bike. That's because the battery is embedded inside the seat post and can be removed for charging. This gives the Qualisports Beluga a very unique beautiful look that sets it apart from other folding e-bikes on the market.
Easy to ride: you can ride your Beluga using only the throttle if that’s what you want. That means you can just sit back and relax while the motor does all the work. However, the great thing is that you can also get a bit of a workout on this electric bike using the pedal assist (5 levels). You can also use the mechanical shifter to ride this e-bike like a regular bike without using any power. You have all the control you need.
Powerful: featuring a powerful 500W rear hub motor and a large capacity 48V/10.5Ah battery, there is nowhere in the city this e-bike can't take you. You can easily get a 25+ mile range on the Beluga. Steep hills won’t also be an issue with this e-bike!
Comfortable: the Beluga folding electric bike is designed with comfort in mind, so you’ll be able to ride it for hours without feeling any discomfort. The unique extra wide 4.25″ fat tires will allow you to ride it on or off road if you’d like to. These unique tires make the Beluga smoother, faster and quieter than other similar folding e-bikes on the market. The Beluga also features ergonomic grips and a plush saddle which will give you extra comfort when riding.
Safe: on top of the rigid 6061 Aluminum Alloy frame, this e-bike also comes with mechanical disc brakes. This is a perfect fit for its powerful motor. Your Beluga will stop immediately after you hit the brakes. The motor inhibitor feature will also allow you to override the throttle and pedal assist so your Beluga stops faster.
Extra features: the Beluga comes with Aluminum fenders which will keep you dry during rainy days. It also features a front and tail light. One unique feature of the Beluga is that you can trigger the throttle right while you're in pedal assist. This will give you the boost you need when starting to pedal at stops or up hills. Another very unique feature is cruise control. When you get to a speed you like, you just activate the cruise control feature and your Beluga will keep that pace, so you don't have to keep pressing the throttle.
|Product name: Beluga||Motor: MXUS 500W brushless geared DC motor||Brakes: 160mm disc brakes|
|Model name: QSEB 04||Rated output power: 500W||Rim: 20 inch Al-Alloy blade|
|Motor efficiency: ≥78%||Tire: Kenda 20x4.25"|
Folding Size: 34.25*18.50*28.35inch
|Rated RPM: 310±10r/min||Chain wheel: Prowheel 52T|
|Rated voltage: 48V||Free wheel: Shimano 14-28T|
|Net weight: 51lbs||Max torque: 40N.m||Derailleur: Shimano 7 speed|
|Range: 25+ Miles（PAS）||Overcurrent protection: 15±1A||Chain: KMC|
|Max. load: 300lbs||Low-voltage protection: 30±1V||Handle bar: Promax|
|Max. speed: 20MPH||Kwh: ≤1.2Kw.h||Display: Kunteng LCD|
|Charging time: 7 Hrs||Modes: 5 levels||Controller: Kunteng sine wave FOC|
|Battery type: Samsung Lithium-ion||Tire diameter: 20x4.25 Inch||Brake levers: Al-Alloy e-bike lever|
|Battery capacity: 48V 10.5Ah||Frame: 20 inch 6061 Al-Alloy Foldable||Saddle: KNUS|
|Noise : ≤ 62 dB(A)||Front fork: 20 inch 6061 Al-Alloy||Pedal: Foldable Pedals|
Unboxing & Assembling Video
Qualisports eBikes Return & Refund Policies
Contact Us first before you proceed with return or replace
No returns or replacement accepted without prior communication
- No returns after 14 Days of receiving the Bike.
- To be eligible for a return, the bike must be unused, free from dirt, dust, or any fragrances, and in the same packaging and condition that you received it
- Box must be sealed and unopened.
- Customer pays $175 shipping fee(this is withheld from refund) and is subject to a 25% restocking fee (this is deducted from refund)
Accessory/replacement part orders:
- No returns after 30 days of receiving parts.
- To be eligible for a return, the item must be unused, free from dirt, dust, or any fragrances, and in the same packaging and condition that you received it
- Subject to a 25% restocking fee Customer pays shipping both ways
- No returns, except in EXTREME cases of breakage/malfunction
- Please email us with TRACKING NUMBER after you send your return by emailing Sales@ebikehaul.com
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund, minus payment processing fees (5% of the order amount) will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
LATE OR MISSING REFUNDS (IF APPLICABLE)
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at Sales@ebikehaul.com
SALE ITEMS (IF APPLICABLE)
- Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately, sale items cannot be refunded.
EXCHANGES (IF APPLICABLE)
- We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at Sales@ebikehaul.com and send your item to: 4422 E Airport Dr unit A, Ontario, CA 91761.
- If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
- If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to:
4422 E Airport Dr unit A, Ontario, CA 91761
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
1) 5 Years on Frame & Fork.
2) 2 Years on Battery.
3) 1 Years on the rest of the components.
Please check more detail by clicking the link below:
Q & A
If you have any Question, please do not hesitate to send it Tech@ebikehaul.com
Qualisports E-Bikes are solid, reliable, great looking, stylish, fun and an affordable means of transportation that allow you to embrace the freedom, serenity, dependability with enough power to take you on treks around the city. Qualisports Bikes are not only great looking but are designed to enrich your daily commute featuring our PAS "Pedal Assist System" which extends the human-powered bike experience. You control the speed by the intuitive pedal control. If you need an extra push, it is as easy as a gentle press of the ergonomic lever. “SPM” factor- (Smiles per Mile) is our interpretation of an enjoyable way to ride our bikes and a great reason to explore your community in a way never thought possible. Qualisports e-bikes can dramatically increase how often you ride and reduce car trips around town. Our distinctive bike design will have you riding errands, tour the town, or meeting with friends or family in style.