REVIBIKE| Cheetah Cafe Racer 48V 17.5Ah Fat Tire Electric Bike
WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN
Cheetah & Cheetah Plus
- Adjustable Stem
- Full Black Color
- 17.5ah Large Battery
- New Headlight Design
- Kenda Anti puncture Tire
- New LCD Display Firmware
The new upgrades that set Cheetah Plus a class apart from Cheetah:
- Newly applied Kenda anti-puncture tire, with reflective stripe on the wall: it increases durability and safety, especially when riding on rough roads.
- Newly applied adjustable stem: can be adjusted both vertically and horizontally. The handlebar can be pulled toward or away from the rider, as required. Moreover, it accommodates a wider range of riders now. Tall guys don’t need to worry anymore about the grips hitting their knees during steering.
- Newly applied color combination: full black. Due to popular demand, we’ve developed a tank made from black leather and heat-stamped with the Revibikes logo. It's very low profile - you don't even notice the logo when you’re in the dark.
- Newly upgraded LCD firmware: now you can adjust the riding mode by simply turning on the power button on the control panel. Further, the error code shall show on the main screen in case of errors.
- Newly added slow start feature: in the past few years, we've come across several cases where the bike, due to issues of overheating, displays an error code. With the slow start and an annually improved controller case, we can assure you that your bike shall never again be overheated. The slow start feature is adjustable on three levels (weak to strong) in the display menu. This feature also helps to maintain battery life.
- Newly applied headlight bracket: more rigid and durable.
Limited Free Gift Pack (Value $209)Bike Mirrors * 1 Pair Cup Holder * 1Rear Light * 1 Bike pump *1Password Lock *1
|Model: Cheetah Plus||Motor: 48V 750W Bafang™|
|Battery Type: Lithium-ion||Motor Peak Output: 1000W|
|Battery Cell: Samsung||Top Speed: 25-28|
|Battery Capacity: 48V 17.5Ah||Front Light: Included.|
|Range: 26-40 Miles||High/Low Beam Switch: Yes|
|Charging Time: 4 - 6 Hrs||Pedal Assist: 5-9 levels|
|Tire: Kenda Tire||Throttle: Yes|
|Reflect Strip: Yes||Wheel Size: 26'' 4.0 Fat Tire|
|Display: Full Color||Brake: F/R Hydraulic Brake|
|Display Function:||Brake Brand: Tektro|
|PAS Level, Current Speed, Max Speed, Odometer, Trip, Daylight and Night Model Selection, Eco, Normal, Power drive model selection||Weight: 70 lbs with battery|
|Frame Material: 6061 Aluminum Alloy||Shift: 7 Speed SHIMANO™|
|Saddle: Leather with Mechanical Spring||Crank Wheel: 42T|
|Chain: KMC™ Anti-Rust||Motor Efficiency: ≥80%|
What's in the Box
|Handlebar Height：39.37“ - 43.3”||Standover Height: 26.5"|
|Minimum Seat Height: 32"||Maximum Seat Height: 38"|
|Seat Tube: 17"||Total Length: 83"|
|Wheelbase: 57"||Reach: 22.83" - 25.89"|
Compare The Cheetahs
|Price||$2449 / $2749||$2899||$2199|
|Model||Cheetah||Cheetah Plus||Cheetah Mini|
|Motor||48V 750W BafangUp to 1000W||48V 750W BafangUp to 1000W||48V 500WUp to 750W|
|Battery Capacity||48V 13Ah/48V17.5Ah||48V 17.5Ah||48V 15Ah|
|Tire||26" * 4.0||26" * 4.0 KENDA ANTI-PUNCTURE||20" * 4.0|
|Suspension Fork||No||No||MOZO Suspension|
|Range||13ah 20-30miles17.5ah 26-40miles||26-40miles||35miles|
|Class||Class 3||Class 3||Class 2|
|Fenders||Not Included||Not Included||Included|
|Brake Disc||Hydraulic disc brake||Hydraulic disc brake||Hydraulic disc brake|
|Shift||7 Speed SHIMANO™||7 Speed SHIMANO™||7 Speed SHIMANO™|
|Riders Height||5‘4” to 6’5 "||5‘4” to 6’5 "||4‘11” to 5’9 "|
The Revibikes Return Policy allows you to return your electric bicycle within 7 days from the date of delivery for a refund or an exchange. Please consult the warranty terms for further information regarding the applicability of returns.
Please contact ContactUs@ebikehaul.com in case you have a refund request.
In case the unit was purchased under a free-shipping promotion, there shall be no refund for shipping fees. However, in case the return is unrelated to quality, damage, or mistaken delivery and is instead solely due to a personal decision made by the buyer, the customer will have to bear the expenses for the ship-back.
If the return is accepted, Revibikes will issue a pre-paid shipping slip and schedule a pick-up date. The shipping fees resulting from the return shall be deducted from your total refund.
The returned unit must be in brand-new condition, including all original packaging, accessories, and documentation. The charges for any missing components may be deducted from the total refund. Any shipping damage during the ship-back may result in a deduction from the total refund.
Returned units are subject to a 20% inspection and restocking fee from the original purchase price.
Refunds will be issued in an average time frame of 2-3 weeks after the receiving, inspection, and processing of the returned unit.
To return your product, kindly contact ContactUs@ebikehaul.com first. We will advise regarding the return address.
Based on your location, the delivery time for your exchanged product may vary.
If you are shipping an item worth over $75, we suggest that you consider the use of a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We cannot guarantee that your returned item shall be received by us.
We have hand-picked industry-leading components that are extremely reliable. If you find any problems with our products, refer to our warranty policy as follows;
All components, including store-bought accessories, have a warranty of one year, while the battery has a warranty that lasts two years.
All wearing parts are exceptions - tires, tubes, and brake pads, among others.
All parts damaged due to personal misuse (crashes, custom builds, etc.) are exceptions.
Warranty is valid in the Continental United States only.
Please contact us at ContactUs@ebikehaul.com if you have any questions regarding the warranty or wish to arrange a warranty repair.
Wow! Before seeing this bike in person, I thought it would be too small for someone like me who is 6ft-1in and 230lbs, but to my surprise, it fits and rides nice. The Cheetah Plus is well built, sturdy, and fun to ride. I highly recommend this bike. The only thing I would recommend is the bike having an option for a secondary battery to extend the range. I only get about 20 miles of various pedal assist levels and hills before the last power meter bar disappears.
The service is smooth and straightforward. My advisor was helpful. I would recommend deal direct.