Let the GoLite do the Heavy Lifting
The GoLite™ Portable Lift allows you to load and unload your lightweight foldable mobility scooter or power chair in and out of your vehicle easily and safely. It's compact, lightweight and does not need to be attached to your vehicle. In fact, this portable lift only weighs 25 lbs with the onboard battery yet is powerful enough to automatically lift up to 100 lbs all with the touch of a button. Furthermore, it easily fits in a trunk, hatch and even the backseat of most vehicles, making it an ideal companion to any foldable mobility equipment.
The GoLite lift is affordably priced with features like easy-lift handles, quick release brakes, a built-in lithium-ion battery in a stand-alone design enabling easy transport between vehicles.
The GoLite will lift foldable scooters like the Luggie, Transformer, EV Rider Transport and AF, Drive ZooMe, Mobie Plus as well as foldable chairs like the Pride Passport, Geo Cruiser, Airhawk, Karmen Transit, FoldandGo, as well as many others.
- Lightweight, only 24 lbs. with on-board battery
- One-Touch Remote Control Lifting
- Portable, does not need to be attached to a vehicle
- Lifts up to a max height of 36 inches
- Equipped with four wheel-locks
- Cross-section strapping belts
- Fully assembled and ready to go
It is hard how people used everything from pet ramps to settling for lifting them into their back seat. As a result, Explorer Mobility designed the GoLite Portable Lift to do the heavy lifting, thus removing the possibility of injury that could result from attempting to lift 50-70 lbs, which is the average weight of a foldable scooter and power chair. The GoLite Portable Lift weighs only 25 lbs, yet it will lift foldable mobility products weighing up to 100 lbs, easily and safely. It's compact and portable making it the ideal companion.
Product Weight with Battery
Max Loading Capacity
Loading Platform Surface Dimensions
28.5" x 16"
Raised Dimensions-Elevated to Max Height (Length x Width x Height)
29.5" X 18.9" X 35.8"
Flat Dimensions (Flat on Floor)
29.5" x 18.9" x 9"
29V, 75W, <3A
Transport Wheel System
Four (4) Dual castors with wheel locks. Two single castors on stability extending rods.
2" for main wheels, 1.5" for extending rods
Anodized for Anti-Corrosion
Interlocking Belt Strap
1 Year - Parts and Labor
The GoLite Portable Lift will lift any foldable scooter or foldable power chair that weighs up to 100lbs and safely fits on the GoLite lift platform. The GoLite has been tested with the following:
- Solax Mobie
- Solax Mobie Plus
- Solax Transformer
- Solax Genie+
- EV Rider Transport
- EV Rider AF+ Automatic
- Drive ZooMe
FOLDABLE POWER CHAIRS
- Geo Cruiser (All Models)
- Karman Transit
- Pride Passport
- Wheelchair 88
- and so many more
GoLite Lift Warranty
The GoLite Lift comes with a limited warranty and the following coverage:
1 Year - Parts and Labor
Mechanical Parts: One-year (1) limited warranty.
- The remote control and cable assembly will not be warranted if there is physical damage to pins, connectors, or cables.
- Any physical damage to the plastics or platform surface will not be covered.
Battery: One-year (1) limited warranty.
Please make sure to contact us as soon as you discover that there is a problem with the GoLite Portable Lift.
- Failure to follow the proper use, operation, and maintenance
- The use of non-authorized parts
- Mechanical damage caused by an accident or misuse.
- Consumables such as the inner core and outer tires as well as bearings are not covered
- Any unauthorized changes to vehicle design.
- Any damage caused by a natural disaster such as a flood, earthquake, or fire will not be covered.
- This limited warranty does not cover normal maintenance service or periodic adjustments required for normal use.
This warranty applies only to the original purchaser and is not transferable.
GoLite Return Policy
30-Day Return Policy
Our primary goal is to always provide industry-leading support and customer satisfaction. We understand that the product(s) that a customer orders may not fit their mobility requirements or meet their overall needs. Therefore, customers can return most products for a refund, minus a 20% restocking fee. Please note that parts cannot be returned.
Customers will also be responsible for paying the shipping cost to get the product back to us. We are happy to coordinate the whole process including a pickup at the customer's residence provided the customers prepays for the shipping or agrees that we can deduct it from the refund.
The First Step is to Contact Us Returns@ebikehaul.com, All Returns must be pre-communicating before any return. Customer Care team will work to facilitate the request, and if approved issue a Return Authorization (RA) number. This way we will be able to track the return.
Return Terms & Conditions
- All items that are returned must be new and free of any damage. A full inspection will be conducted when we receive the product. We will be looking for any damage like cracks, scratches, broken parts, etc. If there is damage, we will reserve the right to charge additional charges over and above the restocking fee.
- The item (s) must be returned in the original packaging with all the contents that were shipped intact. If the customer does not have the original packaging, we can ship them new packaging at a cost of $60.00.
- The returned item must have the RA number visible on the box, otherwise, the package will be refused when it arrives.
Your refund will be provided in the same form that we received it. In other words, if you paid by credit card, the refund will also be given by credit card. You can expect a refund in 2-3 days after we conclude our inspection.
If a customer cancels an order that has already shipped, the customer will be responsible for all shipping costs incurred for the shipment. With UPS, the product will continue to get delivered and must be refused. We cannot have the shipment returned while the shipment is in transit. Please call us if you have any questions regarding our policy.
You can contact our technical support department by phone 877-500-9152 X513, or complete the form provided. https://www.golitelift.com/submit-a-ticket