Himiway Escape Pro 750W Long Range Moped-Style Electric Bike
Fun never goes out of functional
Himiway Escape Pro
Best selling moped style E-Bike equipped with 48V Samsung battery and 20 x 4 inches fat tires. The multifunctional LCD display can be precisely set and displayed every detailed parameter you expect. Dual Suspension and fat tires provide incredible braking performance and stability. 750W motor power and 7 gear shift system make your riding easier under any cycling conditions. Want a moped-style E-bike with longer range, better performance and stronger power? Himiway Escape Pro will always be your best choice.
- Moped-frames are designed for commuting, which can improve battery durability and be friendly to cycling beginners.
- The removable 48V 17.5AH Samsung battery with a 2 year warranty guarantees your 45-mile trouble-free distance.
- Equipping 20”x 4” fat tires and 750W motor, this beast can help you conquer any terrain by providing massive grip and motor power.
- An intelligent pedal-assist system can automatically adjust power while facing different riding conditions.
- Our unique dual suspension system provides maximum comfort to riders on bumpy roads.
Updated Motor : Fast acceleration&Good gradeability&Longer Lifespan
750W Upgraded Brushless Geared Hub Motor Use the latest updated inner ring specialized in high temperature resistance and better heat dissipation, which can reduce the motor magnets’ attenuation speed to guarantee a longer life expectancy. The 750W brushless gear hub motor can help you conquer even the most rugged terrain easily.
750W: Motor Power
80Nm: Max Motor Torque
Better control and traction
Himiway Escape Pro boasts a Dual Suspension & Hydraulic Lockout which ensures comfort of riding under any complex cycling conditions. Push your rides to an advanced level while enjoying better control and traction of your E-bike. Go smoother, go longer, and rule the road.
- Battery 48V 17.5Ah Samsung/LG lithium battery
- Range 30-50 Miles
- Hub Motor 750W brushless gear motor
- Total Payload Capacity 330 lb.
- Recommended Rider Heights 5'1" ~ 6'1"
- Charger US standard 2.0 A smart charger
- Controller 48V / 22A
- Display LCD display with USB charging
- Weight 92lb.
- Pedal Assist Intelligent 0~5 level pedal assist
- Tires 20" x 4" Kenda fat tires
- Brake lever Aluminum alloy comfort grip levers with motor cutoff switch
- Rear Light Taillight
- Freewheel Shimano 7 speed gear shift system
- Brake180MM Mechanical Disc Brakes
- Chain KMC chain
- Stem MA-5040 28.6*31.8MM
- Crank 46T*170MM 4-jaw L/R forged alloy
- Gearing Shimano- 14-28T BROWN/BK
- Front Fork Front Suspension & Hydraulic Lockout
- Throttle Half twist throttle
- Pedal Alloy pedal with reflectors
- Bike Frame 6061 Aluminum frame
- Front Light 48V LED light
- Saddle Velo soft saddle
- Full fenders & Rear rack Included
- Kickstand Heavy duty aluminum
- Wheels Alloy wheels
* Himiway has the right, without notice to the consumer, to substitute components of at least equal quality for advertised Himiway e-bike components if those advertised components are unavailable.
Q & A
How quickly can it be assembled?
Our customers generally need 45 to 70 minutes to assemble the bike. Is it taking too long? Check out Himiway’s official instruction video or find a pro on Velotooler for help.
What’s the difference between Himiway Cobra and Himiway Zebra?
Himiway Cobra is designed for amateur mountain bike riders, and the differences lie in the bigger tires, the four-bar linkage suspension system, and the colors.
What advantage do Cobra fat tires have?
The 26″ x 4.8″ CST puncture-resistant tires—the biggest e-bike tires on the U.S. market—grip the road to make riding more stable on any terrain. In the city, on the beach, in the snow, or in the mountains, our fat tires take you everywhere you want to go.
What is a four-bar linkage suspension?
A four-bar platform allows the suspension to operate mostly independent of braking. With four-bar and coil suspension system, your safety is guaranteed in the toughest riding conditions.
What’s the difference between a mid-drive motor and a gear hub motor?
The mid-drive motor perfectly maintains the front and rear balance without affecting its exceptional vibration-absorption performance, providing stronger and continuous power output.
Why is it named Himiway Cobra?
Cobras are found all over the world. They can survive in extreme environments and move and travel freely and easily over any terrain.
What upgrades have been made to the new motor?
The upgraded 750W geared hub motor uses the latest updated inner ring, which specializes in high-temperature resistance and better heat dissipation, reducing the motor magnets’ attenuation speed and guaranteeing longer life expectancy.
What’s the advantage of the integrated battery design?
The integrated design can reduce up to 95% of mechanical failures in even the most extreme weather conditions, helping solve water-resistant issues of the e-bike’s battery.