QUIETKAT| Apex Pro Hunting Mountain All-Terrain Electric Bike
Conquer the Toughest Jobs with Premium Performance
The Apex Pro redefines electric bike capability with the most powerful motor in the industry paired with premium components and an integrated heavy-duty pannier rack with double the useful load of the competition.
The Apex Pro comes standard with a long-range 16Ah internal battery that is swappable in the field so you can extend your ride indefinitely and our all-new KKE front suspension fork for a buttery smooth ride.
Hunters, anglers, or over landers, go further than you’ve ever gone before! Add More accessories to your order, you may also want an extra battery to keep the adventure going for days.
- Engineered for abuse: Designed to tackle tough jobs and haul large loads up backcountry trails or dirt roads without a struggle.
- Powerful motor: The Apex Pro's powerful but silent 1000w mid-drive motor provides maximum torque for climbing steep mountain trails without compromise.
- Integrated cargo rack: A heavy-duty built-in rear cargo rack with 100 lbs of carrying capacity that allows you to haul large loads with ease.
- Advanced suspension: Tackle the unknown in confidence with 150 millimeters of bump-smoothing travel on the KKE inverted moto-style fork.
- Heavy-Duty brakes: Outfitted with Tektro 4 Piston Hydraulic Disc brakes so you can navigate steep descents with heavy loads in confidence.
- All-Terrain fat tires: Fitted with high-quality 26" x 4.5" tires to tackle tough terrain from soft sand and snow to hardpack trails and rocks.
- Rider flexibility: Multiple sizes of available frames to accommodate a variety of rider heights.
- 9-Speed SRAM drivetrain: Built with a wide range and high strength SRAM drivetrain that takes the abuse of the 1000 watts of power the Apex Pro while allowing you to adjust your gears for steep ascents and descents.
- 12mm thru-axle: on the rear and sealed bearings in both front and rear hubs for maximum performance and capability.
- Premium Support: The best customer service in the industry with USA-based reps standing by.
Motor: 1000W (Mid-Drive)
Battery: 16AH/48V | 768Wh | 10 lbs
Range: 24-48 Miles*
Display: Customizable LED
Modes: 5 Levels of Eco-Assist, 5 Levels of Sport-Assist, Throttle, Walk Assist Mode
Gears: SRAM 9-Speed
Brakes:TEKTRO 4-Piston Hydraulic Disc
Suspension: KKE 150mm Inverted Suspension Fork
Tires: 26” x 4.5” All-Terrain
Weight: 70 lbs
Load Capacity: 325 lbs
Color: Evergreen | Caza Camo
Sizes: S | M | L
*Range is an estimate and depends on a variety of real-world conditions including but not limited to weight, terrain, tire pressure, terrain, temperature, and wind. Learn more about eBike range in this article.
**QuietKat reserves the right to replace any part on our bikes with a suitable alternative of equal quality due to supply chain constraints in sourcing components.
Jeep, the Jeep grille and related logos, vehicle model names, and trade dress are trademarks of FCA US LLC and are used under license by QuietKat, Inc. 2020 FCA US LLC.