Micargi |26"Luna Beach Cruiser 350W 48V 10.4 AH Electric Bike
26" Cruiser Shimano TX30 7-SP, Derailleur: TY300B , Xiongda REAR Motor 350W with/ Speed Sensor, Battery Samsung 48V. 10.5 AH
The Micargi Luna is a beach cruiser electric bike that packs a 350W front hub motor and 48V Samsung Lithium Ion battery. The Luna is perfect for those who loves Micargi beach cruisers but are looking for extra pedaling power. With a speed sensor, The Micargi Luna provides just that: 5 modes of pedal assist and throttle when a little extra power is needed. Equipped with Shimano Tourney 7 Speed and a motor, there are no limitations on where to go. On a full charge, the battery will last about 4-6 hours and about 35 miles depending on what mode is being ridden on. Top speed of the Micargi Luna is 23 miles per hour.
- Frame Hi Ten Steel
- Stem Alloy
- Saddle Cruiser Type With Springer
- Rims 26x36H Alloy
- Motor 350W Speed Sensor
- Cassette SHIMANO TOURNEY 7SP
- Fork Hi Ten Steel
- Seatpost Steel Chrome
- Chain KMC 7-Speed
- Spokes 13G SS
- Battery SAMSUNG 48V 10.4Ah
- Shifters SHIMANO TOURNEY 7SP
- Handlebar Retro Hi Ten Steel
- Brake F&R V Brake
- Crankset Three Piece Crank 9/16"
- Tires 26X2.125 White Wall
- Display LCD
- Derailleur SHIMANO TOURNEY 7SP
we only process orders during business days, which is Monday – Friday (excluding holidays). It takes approximately 1 to 2 business days to process an order before it is shipped. During periods of higher demand, orders may take up to 5 additional business days to process before being shipped.
Note: Occasional delays in processing time or Cancellation of order may occur when an item purchased is on back order or it is out of stock. We are not responsible for delivery delays due to weather, insufficient address info, holidays, and/or carrier complications.
cancel your order, or part of your order, if the item(s) is out of stock and no longer available. You will receive an email if your complete order is canceled due to the out of stock item(s).
In the situation that part of your order is out of stock, remove the out of stock item(s) from your order and will ship the remaining item(s). You will not be charged for out of stock items ordered, and will be inform by an email notification.
We pay your sales tax, be happy.
Verification & Shipping
When placing your order, please make sure to use your billing information (first name, last name, billing address) and contact information as it appears on your credit card statement. In the event that your information does not match exactly what your credit card has on file, your order will be put on hold, pending verification. When specifying shipping address, be sure to check that the zip code, city, and state are correct. If this information does not match the delivery service’s records, we may have to contact you to update the information.
Tracking Your Order
If you have an account you can check the status of your order at any time.
To ensure the best shopping experience, we use USPS and UPS to deliver our packages.
Note: Please double check and make sure the Shipping Information and address is correct, deliverable, and complete (Suite, Apt, Room, etc.).
*Delivery date may vary according to UPS; we do not control the package after it leaves
We ship it for you for FREE, be happy.
NOTE: Delivery times are estimated by USPS. It is not 100% guaranteed to arrive within the estimated time frame except for Express Mail.
1.There is no fee to change your shipping address, if you change your address before the shipping process.
2.There is an additional $16.50 fee will apply to your account, if you change your address during the shipping process.
NOTE: UPS will make three attempts to deliver a package. After the third attempt, UPS will call the customer and inform them of their delivery. To prevent any complications with your delivery, please provide your most accessible phone number.
We cannot ship to P.O. Boxes or A.P.O. Box addresses. Orders will be canceled automatically without a valid street address.
Bikes and parts returns incur a 15% of your purchased items plus 5% processing fee. This restocking fee is applied to cover the shipment of the bike back to the manufacturer.
Customers needs to pay for return shipping. For your own protection, we recommend you use a shipping method that can be tracked and insured. Micargi Bicycles is not responsible for any lost items in transit. Any items returned without an RMA number clearly printed on the outside of the package will be returned to sender.
Any damage caused during shipping will be submitted a claim to the shipping company. No replacement bike will be shipped until the legitimacy is confirmed.
Please check your bike is still in good condition and wrap in the original package attached. If bikes are return in a hassle stage, exchange and return can be void by Micargi Bicycles.
Pictures or video clips of the damage parts are required as proof before the replacement parts or bikes are shipped.
Once we received and checked the bikes and parts condition and confirmed the buyer has paid the restocking fees, we will go ahead and process the return & exchange request if everything is as listed above.
If major damages occur during shipping, please contact the shipper (UPS, FedEx, trucking company) so they can inspect the items before shipping them back to Micargi Bicycles. After receiving the damaged bikes or parts, the replacements will be shipped. Please note: Additional fee may be charged for shipping fees or replacement parts.
Micargi offers a 30 day Money Back Guarantee on all Micargi Bicycles accessory and apparel product we offer unless specified under the product description or title. Items must be unused and in original packaging with any tags attached. Please contact customer servicehere in advance to obtain an RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization) within 30 days of purchase date. Customer will be responsible for all shipping costs upon returning any product unless product is defective; then customer will be reimbursed for shipping a defective return.
We offer a 30 day Money Back Guarantee on all Micargi Bicycles accessory and apparel product we offer unless specified under the product description or title. Items must be unused and in original packaging with any tags attached. Please contact customer servicehere in advance to obtain an RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization) within 30 days of purchase date. Customer will be responsible for all shipping costs upon returning any product unless product is defective; then customer will be reimbursed for shipping a defective return.
- Warranty & Liability will VOID if the bicycle is altered or any customizing is made.
- Micargi Bike is not held responsible for any safety or hazardous incidents due to the incorporation of substitution.
- Any damage caused during shipping will be submitted a claim to the shipping company. No replacement bike will be shipped until the legitimacy is confirmed.
- Pictures or video clips of the damage parts are required as proof before the replacement parts or bikes are shipped.
- We will not get in touch with any dealer’s customers for protection of both parties.
- We will require pictures of the damage parts in order to make replacements.
- If major damages occur during shipping, please contact the shipper (UPS, FedEx, trucking company) so they can inspect the items before shipping them back to Micargi Bike After receiving the damaged bikes or parts, the replacements will be shipped. Please note: Additional fee may be charged for shipping fees or replacement parts.
- Warranty is only valid for original parts or goods from Micargi Bike. The warranty will be voided once the original parts are replaced or removed.
- Micargi Bike offers warranty in all parts for 6 months and 1 year on the frame after the received date in all of the manufacturer defectives. Defectives can be replaced for no cost with proof of the damages and purchase.
- What the warranty DOESN’T cover:
- Normal Wear and tear
- Improper assembly
- Improper maintenance, including follow-up maintenance
- Damage or failed use due to accidents, misuse, neglect, or abuse
- Installation of components, parts or accessories not originally used for or compatible with the bicycle as sold.