Himiway Cruiser 750W Long Range All Terrain Step-Thru Electric Bike
One Cruiser, All Terrains
Designing an elegant, sophisticated and versatile electric bike has always been the ultimate goal of Himiway. The low-step design provides convenience and exceptional comfort while retaining all the excellent performance featured in Cruiser. The 26 inches fat tires offer decent skid resistance and anti-vibration ability. Ride with convenience; Ride with elegance; Ride with us!
- Cruiser Step-thru is an elegant and versatile bike that retains all of the Cruiser’s excellent performance features.
- The low step design based on the Cruiser frame provides convenience and exceptional comfort for senior generations.
- Classified as a ternary lithium battery, it provides the perfect balance between capacity, safety, and performance.
- 4-inch-wide fat tires provide traction and stability over the toughest terrains.
- 15% of battery usage can be saved by the Shimano 7 gear shift system, which allows you to go further with Himiway bikes.
Updated Motor : Fast acceleration&Good gradeability&Longer Lifespan
750W Upgraded Brushless Geared Hub Motor Use the latest updated inner ring specialized in high temperature resistance and better heat dissipation, which can reduce the motor magnets’ attenuation speed to guarantee a longer life expectancy. The 750W brushless gear hub motor can help you conquer even the most rugged terrain easily.
750W: Motor Power
80Nm: Max Motor Torque
- Battery 48V 17.5Ah Samsung/LG lithium battery
- Range 35~60 Miles
- Hub Motor 750W brushless gear motor
- Total Payload Capacity 350 lb.
- Recommended Rider Heights 5'1" ~ 6'5"
- Charger US standard 2.0 A smart charger
- Controller 48V / 22A
- Display LCD display with USB charging
- Weight 72lb.
- Pedal Assist Intelligent 0~5 level pedal assist
- Tires 26" x 4" Kenda fat tires
- Brake lever Aluminum alloy comfort grip levers with motor cutoff switch
- Rear Light Integrated Taillight
- Freewheel Shimano 7 speed gear shift system
- Brake180MM Mechanical Disc Brakes
- Chain KMC chain
- Stem MA-400 28.6*90*31.8MM
- Crank 46T*170MM 4-jaw L/R forged alloy
- Gearing Shimano- 14-28T BROWN/BK
- Front Fork Alloy front suspension fork with lockout and adjustment
- Throttle Half twist throttle
- Pedal Alloy pedal with reflectors
- Bike Frame 6061 Aluminum frame
- Front Light 48V LED light
- Saddle Velo soft saddle
- Seat Post 30.4*300mm Alloy Seatpost
- Kickstand Heavy duty aluminum
- Spokes 12-gauge stainless steel, black
* Himiway has the right, without notice to the consumer, to substitute components of at least equal quality for advertised Himiway e-bike components if those advertised components are unavailable.
Q & A
Does Step-Thru have other color options?
The Step-Thru currently only has the white color version.
Which class of E-bike does Himiway Cruiser Step-thru belong to?
Himiway Cruiser Step-thru belongs to class 2 E-bike with pedal assist.
Generally, how long will it take to assemble?
Our customers generally need 45 to 70 minutes to assemble the bike.
What does step-thru mean? What is a step-thru bike?
Step-through bikes offer riders the most upright riding position and will also be the easiest for riders to mount and dismount by simply stepping through the curved frame.
What is the top speed of Himiway Cruiser Step-thru?
For the U.S market, the top speed of Himiway Cruiser Step-thru is around 25mph without pedaling, which is absolutely legal.
What benefits can Himiway step-thru bring to senior generations while riding?
The low step design can effectively prevent injuries. Meanwhile, it brings tremendous convenience for all groups. The white color with vintage rear rack offers a sense of grace and elegance. As our slogan claims: Ride with Elegance; Ride with convenience; Ride with Himiway.
What are the advantages of fat tires in all terrain conditions?
20"X4" Kenda puncture resistant tires offer upgrade grip and skid resistance ability. The unique tread pattern is designed and tested for riding in extremely wet and slippery conditions. The width of the tire can decline bumps in order to reduce fatigue and guarantee your safety.
A four-bar platform allows the suspension to operate mostly independent of braking. With four-bar and coil suspension system, your safety is guaranteed in the toughest riding conditions.
What’s the difference between a mid-drive motor and a gear hub motor?
The mid-drive motor perfectly maintains the front and rear balance without affecting its exceptional vibration-absorption performance, providing stronger and continuous power output.