Bikonit Warthog MD 750 is every outdoors' person dream e-bike! It's designed for woods, rides along lakes, soft & slippery snow trails and anywhere you want to go and explore! With the Bikonit Warthog MD 750, you'll be able to explore areas no other biker has explored before. Pull over your vehicle, jump on your Bikonit Warthog MD 750 all terrain e-bike, or even haul a trailer behind with your camping, boating, hiking, surfing or skiing equipment striped on! The best thing about the Bikonit Warthog MD 750 is that it has a patented dual-battery design. This will allow you to reach over 100 miles of range on a single charge ! And GO
More About MD750
Powerful: featuring a powerful high torque mid-drive 750W (1500W peak) motor and a massive capacity dual-battery 48V/30Ah battery, there is nowhere this e-bike can't take you. You will get up to a 100+ mile range on this e-bike (depending on throttle, pedal assist level, rider's weight, terrain...etc). With a peak torque of 160 NM, you'll be able to tackle the steepest of hills with ease on the Bikonit Warthog MD 750W.
Outstanding range: one of the innovative features of the Bikonit Warthog MD 750 is that is has a patented dual-battery design. This allows it to mount two 15Ah batteries on the frame. This allows you to reach ranges of 100+ miles on a single charge which is almost unheard of in the industry.
Water resistant: the Bikonit Warthog MD 750W is IP64 water resistant so you can ride with peace of mind when it's raining or snowing.
Versatile display: the Bikonit Warthog MD 750 comes equipped with a color LCD display with backlight, auto-adjustable brightness and a USB port so you can recharge your phone or any other device. You can also re-program your LCD display based on your needs and get the info you want while riding.
Easy to ride: whether you want to only use the throttle or would like to use pedal assist to get a bit of a workout, it's completely up to you. This electric bike offers different pedal assist modes and a throttle mode so you can just kick back and enjoy the ride!
Comfortable: equipped with a very comfortable and fully adjustable SR saddle, you can ride this e-bike for hours without feeling any discomfort. The Maxxis Minion FBF, 26" x 4.8" all terrain fat tires and front Bikonit Customized Air Suspension will also make your rides smoother and less bumpy.
Safe: on top of the durable high-strength Aluminum Alloy frame, this e-bike has also a bright LED headlight, hydraulic disc brakes with 203 mm rotors and a motor cut-off safety feature and a locking kick-stand!
48V 5A 110V~240V Quick Charger
Bafang Ultra Intergraded
Bafang G510 Ultra Max Mid Motor 750W
Half Grip Twist Throttle on Right Hand
Water Resistant Connectors with Quick Plugs
LG 48V 15 Ah Standard (Max 30 Ah Dual Battery Version)
Bikonit Color LCD with Backlight, Auto-adjustable Brightness, USB Port
Pedal / Pedal Assist / Throttle
*28～35M+ (Pedal Assist) * Range Depends on Terrain / Rider / Environment etc.
70 lbs without Battery
DNP 13T-34T / Sram X-5
Sram X-5 9 Speed Trigger Shifter Right Hand
Aluminum Alloy, Double Wall, 100mm Width, 36 Hole
Aluminum 31.8*60 mm Fixed
8.62 lbs / pc
Bafang 44T with 170 mm Crank
197 mm Hub Spacing Bearing, Quick Release
Velo Grips Lock On
6061 Aluminum Alloy
KMC Ebike Profession
Tektro HD-E725 4 Piston Hydraulic 203 mm Rotor. Power Cut Off Function
Bikonit Customized Air Suspension 120 mm Travel, Lock-out
15mm, 150mm Hub Spacing
Kenda Juggernaut 26*4.5''
Promax Aluminum Alloy, Promax 740mm Length, Low Rise
Return & Refund Policies
All Bikonit all terrain ebikes can be returned and refunded within 15 days if you are not satisfied with the bike that you received .
Bikonit will accept the return under the following conditions:
1. 5% processing fee will be charged if the order is canceled before shipping;
2. Bikonit Retrun and Refund Policy are only applicable when the merchandise was bought within 15 days of the purchasing date.
3. Customer is responsible for returning merchandise at his or her own expense. If there are fewer than 10 miles on the bike ,a 15% restocking fee and processing fee will be charged at the same time.A 1% fee is added for every mile over 10 miles on the odometer.
4. Merchandise is not eligible for a refund if it has been ridden, worn, used, abused, damaged in any way. Merchandise must arrive complete (including warranty cards, manuals, accessories, promotional items, etc.) and in the original packaging. Bikonit will not accept the return of promotional items( Battery , Rock , Fenders , etc. something customer buy in promotional) associated with that sale.
5. A RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) request should be submitted to Bikonit by the customer , and get an RMA number , if a customer sends a return without the RMA number , a return will not be issued . This can be done by contacting Bikonit Customer Care via the support ticket firstname.lastname@example.org .
6. A customer should paste a sticker outside the box with the following information on:BIKONIT RETURN MERCHANDISECustomer name:Order number:Purchase Channel:All items should be returned to the following address or at discuss with Bikonit service care:4422 E Airport Dr, Str A. Ontario, CA 917617. Defective or shipping damaged merchandise will be refund 100%.Defective merchandise: Customer should send videos or photos of the defective item to Bikonit service care center for confirmation;Shipping damaged item: A photo of the packaging material used inside box (e.g. bubble wrap, Styrofoam peanuts, cardboard dividers, etc.)A close-up photo of the shipping label with tracking number (please zoom in enough to read the tracking number which usually begins with 1Z)• Two photos displaying all 6 sides of the package (1 photo should display the top and 2 sides, the 2nd photo should display the bottom and the opposite sides).
7. Bikonit Test Ride & Guarantee program
A customer pays an additional non-refundable fee($500 for HD750 , $800 for MD1000) to test-ride the vehicle for up to 15 days and for fewer than 10 miles . Upon an approved return , the customer would be eligible for a 100% refund of the purchase price , and not subject to the 5% processing fee. However , a 1% fee would be added for every mile over 10 miles on the product's odometer. Bikonit would arrange for , and cover the return shipping fees. The original shipping costs paid by the customer would not be refunded ( Notes : If customer needs return should follow the point 6th!)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your return.
If you are approved, then your refund, minus payment processing fees will be processed. For refunds, a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 2-5 days.
1) Frame warranty lifetime.
2 All other components on the bike and extra-bought accessories warranty 1 year.
3 Battery warranty: All batteries come with a 2 years warranty(Battery circle lifetime is 600~800 depends on the environment). PLEASE DO CHARGE YOUR BATTERY EVERY MONTH AND IF NOT, WARRANTY TERMS DO NOT COVER.
Please check more detail by clicking the link below:
Q & A
If you have any Question, please do not hesitate to send it Tech@ebikehaul.com
The brand name “Bikonit” is sourced from "Bike on it". And the slogan “Bike on it | to anywhere” aims at identifying the eBikes from Bikonit are all-terrain electric bikes with the sufficient *dual battery system to allow the e-bikers to go further and deeper than their competitions.
The brand name “Bikonit” is sourced from "Bike on it". And the slogan “Bike on it | to anywhere” aims at identifying the eBikes from Bikonit are all-terrain electric bikes with a sufficient *dual battery system to allow the e-bikers to go further and deeper than their competitions.