MAGICYCLE| Cruiser Pro Mid Step-Over Electric Mountain Bike
1000W Peak Power Ebike
The motor of Cruiser Pro could reach the rated power of 750W and peak power of whopping 1000W. It is able to run up 20° hills fast and steady while A normal gas-fueled car can just go up 30° hills.
52V 20Ah Large- Capacity LG Lithium Battery
Fish Wisher and Easier
Cruiser Pro is designed to prevail in rocky areas. The 26” Kenda fat tires help keep your balance on rocks and bumps, and the hydraulic disc brakes can bring you to a stop smoothly.
Tektro 180mm Hydraulic Disc Brakes
Control Every Ride
Coming with tektro hydraulic disc brakes, Cruiser Pro keeps your rides safer than ever. Little force is needed to apply these brakes. 1 finger for braking, 4 fingers left on the grips, safer than ever.
A Health and Zero-Carbon Journey
Gain fitness easily on electric bikes, move to zero carbon and waste, this is the future of electric bikes.
Frame Components Magicycle VS Other Brands
Vegetable Basket Mounting Bracket
What are the Pros?
Seat Stay & Chain Stay
Common male mold square design cheap pipe materials on the market.
What are the Pros?
Safety Anti-Drop Hook
Controller Installation Position
- Battery 52V 20Ah lithium battery
- Charger Short-circuit proof 3.0A fast smart charger
- Range 60-80 miles
- Controller 52V 750W FOC smart controller (IPX8)
- Hub Motor 750W brushless gear motor
- Display Color LCD display with USB charging
- Total Payload Capacity 350lbs
- Weight 76lbs/34.5kg
- Frame size 18"
- Pedal Assist Intelligent 7 levels pedal assist with 12 magnet cadence sensor
- Tires 26" x 4" Kenda fat tires
- Front Fork Alloy hydraulic suspension front fork with lockout and adjustment
- Brake Lever Aluminum alloy comfort grip levers with motor cutoff switch
- Throttle Half twist throttle
- Lights Integrated front and brake lights
- Pedal Wellgo alloy pedal with reflectors
- Freewheel Shimano-14-28T BROWN/BK
- Bike Frame 6061 aluminum frame
- Brake Tektro 180mm Hydraulic Disc Brakes
- Front Light 6V LED light
- Chain KMC chain
- Saddle Soft and comfortable
- Stem MA-400 SSABK
- Seat Post Diameter 30.9mm length 300mm
- Crank 42T,170mm forged alloy, dual-sided bashguard
- Kickstand Heavy duty aluminum
- Gearing Shimano 7 speed gear shift system
- Spokes 13 Gauge on the front / 12 Gauge on the back
A -- Total Length 74.02"
- B -- Handlebar Height 44.88"
- C -- Wheelbase 46.06"
- D -- Chain Stay Length 19.29"
- E -- Wheel Diameter 28.74"
- F -- Hand Tube Length 5.91"
- G -- Handlebar Length 27.95"
- H -- Maximum Seat to Ground Height 39.76"
- I -- Minimum Seat to Ground Height 33.86"
- J -- Maximum Seat to Pedal Length 35.43"
- K -- Minimum Seat to Pedal Length 28.35"