Himiway Cobra 750W Softail
Electric Mountain Bike
- The Cobra ebike adopts a strong high-end mountain bike four-bar linkage suspension and coil suspension, absorbing any bumps on the way down the trail.
- The 26”X4.8” CST super fat tires, as the biggest ebike tires in the U.S. market, make riding more stable to suit all road conditions.
- The frame of Cobra ebike is made of Solid 6061 Aluminum Frame, and you can enjoy a lifetime warranty.
- The Cobra ebike is equipped with powerful 750W gear hub motor and upgraded inner ring.
- With automobile-level 48V 20A Samsung/LG Lithium-ion battery, the long-lasting Cobra battery can provide you a day of urban or mountain cycling.
The Ultimate Off-Road Beast
The Cobra ebike is equipped with powerful 750W gear hub motor and upgraded inner ring. It also adopts a strong high-end mountain bike four-bar linkage suspension and coil suspension, absorbing any bumps on the way down the trail. The 26”X4.8” CST super fat tires, as the biggest ebike tires in the U.S. market, make riding more stable to suit all road conditions.
Four-Bar Linkage Suspension & Coil Suspension
Himiway Cobra is the first e-bike on the U.S. market with four-bar linkage suspension technology. The four-bar linkage represents a four-sided polygon: the chain stay, seat stay, rocker, and seat tube. These specialize in absorbing both rear-upward force and vibrations, while the coil suspension ensures front stability. Both suspensions guarantee your safety in the toughest riding conditions
Longer Lifespan&Longer Range&Shorter Charging Time
Total Battery Capacity
Single Cell Capacity
Time Until Fully Charged
- Battery 48V 20Ah Samsung/LG lithium battery
- Range 60–80 miles
- Hub Motor 750W mid-drive motor
- Total Payload Capacity 400 lb.
- Recommended Rider Heights 5′4″ ~ 6′4″
- Charger US standard 3.0 A smart charger
- Controller 48V/22A
- Display LCD display with USB charging
- Weight 88 lb.
- Pedal Assist Intelligent 0~5 level pedal assist
- Tires 26″ x 4.8″ CST fat tires
- Brake lever Aluminum alloy comfort grip levers with motor cutoff switch
- Rear Light Battery powered bike light
- Freewheel Shimano 7 speed gear shift system
- Brake Tektro 180mm hydraulic brakes
- Chain KMC chain
- Stem Promax MA-400 SSABK
- Crank 170mm forged alloy
- Gearing Shimano- 14-28T BROWN/BK
- Front Fork Alloy front suspension fork with lockout and adjustment
- Throttle Half-twist throttle
- Pedal Alloy pedal with reflectors
- Bike Frame 6061 Aluminum frame
- Front Light 48V LED light
- Saddle SR saddle
- Seat Post Diameter 30.9mm, length 300mm
- Kickstand Heavy-duty aluminum
- Spokes 13 gauge on the front, 12 gauge on the back
* Himiway has the right, without notice to the consumer, to substitute components of at least equal quality for advertised Himiway e-bike components if those advertised components are unavailable.
Q & A
How quickly can it be assembled?
Our customers generally need 45 to 70 minutes to assemble the bike. Is it taking too long? Check out Himiway’s official instruction video or find a pro on Velotooler for help.
What’s the difference between Himiway Cobra and Himiway Zebra?
Himiway Cobra is designed for amateur mountain bike riders, and the differences lie in the bigger tires, the four-bar linkage suspension system, and the colors.
What advantage do Cobra fat tires have?
The 26″ x 4.8″ CST puncture-resistant tires—the biggest e-bike tires on the U.S. market—grip the road to make riding more stable on any terrain. In the city, on the beach, in the snow, or in the mountains, our fat tires take you everywhere you want to go.
What is a four-bar linkage suspension?
A four-bar platform allows the suspension to operate mostly independent of braking. With four-bar and coil suspension system, your safety is guaranteed in the toughest riding conditions.
What’s the difference between a mid-drive motor and a gear hub motor?
The mid-drive motor perfectly maintains the front and rear balance without affecting its exceptional vibration-absorption performance, providing stronger and continuous power output.
Why is it named Himiway Cobra?
Cobras are found all over the world. They can survive in extreme environments and move and travel freely and easily over any terrain.
What upgrades have been made to the new motor?
The upgraded 750W geared hub motor uses the latest updated inner ring, which specializes in high-temperature resistance and better heat dissipation, reducing the motor magnets’ attenuation speed and guaranteeing longer life expectancy.
What’s the advantage of the integrated battery design?
The integrated design can reduce up to 95% of mechanical failures in even the most extreme weather conditions, helping solve water-resistant issues of the e-bike’s battery.