EUNORAU|UHVO 48V750W Full Suspension, Off-road Mountain Electric Bike
At Eunorau, we know that the electric bike gives you the chance to go further, explore more, move more, have more freedom.They are everything you love about cycling and the cyclist lifestyle, just more.
"It’s a great entry-level electric mountain bike"
Removable Lithium-Ion Battery
Absorbing a lot of jarring bumps and shocks on rugged routes, the RTS fork helps maintain your energy, helping you focus on riding better and faster.
- Battery: 48V16Ah
- Range: 38 Miles
- Motor: 48V750W Rear Hub Motor with max 70 N.m torque
- Total Payload Capacity: 300 lbs
- Recommended Rider Heights: 5'6" ~ 6'2"
- Maximum Speed: 20 MPH
- Charger: US standard 2.0 A smart charger
- Controller: 48V18A
- Display: 500S LCD display
- Weight: 57.3 lbs
- Pedal Assist Intelligent: 0~5 level pedal assist
- Box Dimensions: (cm) 172 L x 33 W x 83 H
- Tires: Kenda 27.5" x 3.0" tires
- Brakes: Hydraulic Disc Brakes with E-BRAKE Cut off
- Brake lever: Hydraulic Brakes Lever with motor cutoff switch
- Front Light: Integrated LED light
- Rear Light: Taillight
- Frame: Aluminum alloy 6061
- Crank: 170mm forged alloy
- Freewheel: Shimano 14-28T
- Handlebar: Comfort MTB Version, 680mm Long
- Fork: ZOOM SAMS 100mm Travel
- Shock: KS-A5, 40mm Travel
- Pedal: High-Quality Folding Nylon Pedals
- Shifter: Shimano 7 speed gear shift system
- Saddle: Comfort Saddle, Height to Ground 35.5"-40.6"
- Tool: Included
- Chainring: 36T chain-wheel crank
- Rims: 27.5 inch Black Alloy
- Throttle: Thumb Throttle
Unboxing eunorau UHVO
* EUNORAU has the right without notice to the consumer to substitute components of at least equal quality for advertised EUNORAU ebike components in the event of the unavailability of such advertised components