EXPAND YOUR FREEDOM WITH A MOBILITY SCOOTER
Zip'r 3 Traveler 3-Wheel Long Range Portable Mobility Scooter-TSA Approved
ZZIP’R Traveler 3 Collapsible Lightweight 3-Wheel Electric Mobility Scooter 250 lbs Weight Capacity FDA Certified By Zip'r
Unrivaled Performance: Maneuver over indoor and outdoor surfaces with comfort and ease. Designed to support up to 250 lbs and travel up to 10 miles on a single charge. The Zipr 3 Traveler scooter offers riders unrivaled peace of mind.
Maximum Comfort: Zip'r 3 Traveler is generously padded. Riders can easily adjust seat positioning for the ultimate ride. A metal bin is included with every Zip'r 3 electric mobility scooter providing ample storage space.
Straightforward Controls: All Zip'r mobility scooters are designed to be easy to use. An intuitive control panel allows you to easily control operations. Everything you need within arms reach.
Easily Portable: Quickly disassemble the Zipr 3 Traveler mobility chair into five separate lightweight, foldable and transportable pieces for seamless convenience. Portability without drawbacks, fits into the trunk of standard size vehicles.
The Zip'r Way: At Zip'r Mobility we take pride in our power scooters, rigorously putting our products through a comprehensive set of tests ensuring quality and reliability. Our goal at Zip'r is to better the quality of life for the families and individuals we serve.
What's Included: Zip'r Traveler 3-Wheel Heavy Duty Mobility Scooter with Batteries, Charging Cable, and Metal Basket.
|Max Range:||12 miles|
|Max Weight:||265 pounds|
|Max Speed:||4.25 mph|
|Turning Radius:||25.4 inches|
|Scooter Length:||36.5 inches|
|Scooter Width:||19.5 inches|
|Scooter Height:||31.5 inches|
|Seat Width:||16 inches|
|Seat Length:||16 inches|
|Seat Height:||17 inches|
|Ground Clearance:||2.5 inches|
|Scooter Weight:||99 pounds|
|Heaviest Piece:||31.7 pounds|
|Adjustable Seat Height:||Manually Adjustable|
|Wheel Type:||Flat Free Tires|
|Battery Charger:||Off-board charger, 2amp|
|Brakes:||Electronic, regenerative and electromechanical|
|Motor:||24-volt DC motor, sealed mini-transaxle|
|Maximum Weight Capacity:||265 lbs.|
|Standard Body Colors:||Blue, Red|
Selecting The Right Zip'r Scooter
|Zipr Scooter Specifications||Zipr 3 & 4||Zipr 3 & 4 Xtra||Zipr Breeze 3|
|MAX WEIGHT CAPACITY||250 lbs||250 lbs||300 lbs|
|MAX SPEED||4.25 mph||4.25 mph||4.5 mph|
|TURNING RADIUS||30" / 38"||40" / 43"||38"|
|WEIGHT w/ BATTERIES||102 lbs / 105 lbs||107 lbs / 110.5 lbs||180 lbs|
|HEAVIEST PIECE||29 lbs||33 lbs||66.2 lbs|
|BATTERY WEIGHT WITH CASE||21 lbs||21 lbs||47.2 lbs|
|BATTERY||2 pcs 12 AH Sealed||2 pcs 12 AH Sealed||2 pcs 33 AH Sealed|
|PER CHARGE RANGE ****||Up to 10 miles||Up to 10 miles||Up to 20 miles|
|CHARGER||Off-board 2A||Off-board 2A||Off-board 4A|
|POWER RATING OF MOTOR||155 W. 21 HP||155 W. 21 HP|
|SEAT TYPE||Padded foldable||Padded foldable w/midback||Padded foldable w/midback|
|FRONT WHEEL(S)||7" x 2" flat-free||7" x 2" flat-free||9" x 2.5" flat-free|
|REAR WHEELS||7.5" x 2.5" flat-free||7.5" x 2.5" flat-free||9" x 2.5" flat-free|
|MAXIMUM CLIMBIING INCLINE||8 degrees||8 degrees||9 degrees|
|BODY COLORS||Red or Blue||Red or Blue|
Zip'r Shipping & Return Policy
Shipping for Zip'r Mobility Products
- Free standard shipping on all orders placed through ebikehaul.com
- Standard shipping generally takes 3-5 business days for delivery (orders frequently arrive sooner).
- We can ship anywhere in the continental United States (48 States); excluding Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico or Internationally.
- We are unable to ship to PO Boxes or Amazon Lockers
- In the case of a return, shipping charges are non-refundable
***Shipping charges for any returns are the customer's responsibility. Zip'r does not pay or refund shipping charges for any returns***
New or Unused Products (Excludes Mobility Scooters & Electric Wheelchairs shipped to residential addresses)
New or unused products can be returned compliant to the following:
- Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number must be requested from us before any returns will be approved.
- Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number expires 30 days after issuance.
- Returns processed within 0 to 30 days of purchase date will have a 15% restocking fee+5% processing fees.
- Returns processed within 31 to 60 days of purchase date will have a 25% restocking fee+5% processing fees.
- Returns without valid or approved RMA will not be accepted or refunded.
- Items are not returnable after 60 days.
- All purchases have a 30-day return window. Customer is responsible return label+5% processing fees.
The following terms and conditions for returns apply:
- Product should be in the condition it was received, unused, and in the original box and/or packaging.
- Please do not write anything on product packaging to be returned including RMA's or addresses.
- Please include the RMA slip , in the return package(s).
- Credit will be given for the product but not the restocking fee+5% processing fees.
- Products that have been used cannot be returned unless it is perceived to be an alleged complaint in the form of a product defect.
- Used items are not eligible for return and are covered under their respective warranties.
New or Unused Mobility Scooters & Electric Wheelchairs Shipped to Residential Addresses
New or unused products can be returned compliant to the following:
- New or unused mobility scooters & electric wheelchairs that have been shipped to a residential address can be returned within 30 days from purchase date; a 25% restocking fee + 5% processing fees will apply.
- The customer is responsible for ensuring that the product is new, unused and in sale-able condition.
- The customer is also responsible for packaging to ensure that the product is not damaged during return shipping. Items not returnable after 30 days.
When any power product is returned with batteries, these steps must be followed:
- Batteries will be placed in the same location as packaged.
- All battery cables will be disconnected from the batteries.
- If a shroud covers the batteries, said shroud will be in place over the batteries.
- If the batteries sit in a protected shell, they shall be shipped back in said protected shell.
- If the power device is a folding power wheelchair said batteries will be disconnected from battery cables and placed in individual sealed corrugated containers prior to shipping.
- Ensure no battery/batteries could come in contact with other batteries, conductive surfaces, or metal objects while in transport.
- Exposed terminals need to be protected with non-conductive caps or with tape, or other similar means.
- Batteries should also be secured so they will not shift during transport and their terminal caps will not come off.
- When returning a power product, the associated battery identification label must be attached to the outside of the ship carton.
Used items are not eligible for return and are covered under their respective warranties.
Unauthorized Returns Policy
Any product returned for credit to Zip’r without an authorized return number, or have the RMA clearly printed on the outside carton or shipping label will be refused. Zip’r will not pay processing, handling, or shipping for any returns, authorized or unauthorized.
Defective or Nonconforming Products / Product Warranties
Zip’r offers warranties on most products to protect customers if defects or nonconformance should occur after use. There are several types of warranties.
Many products are covered under a limited lifetime warranty. The limited lifetime warranty applies to non-wearable parts, such as broken welds. Wearable parts, such as seat cushions, wheels, and brakes, are not covered under the limited lifetime warranty.
Many of our products have specific warranties that cover replacement parts for a certain period and take precedence. During the warranty period, Zip’r reserves the right to ship a part to repair the product, ship a replacement product or issue full credit for return of the product.
How to Submit a Return
To expedite a return, please contact the Returns Department via email at Returns@ebikehaul.com for a return merchandise authorization (RMA).
When requesting an RMA, please provide your name, full contact address, order number, scooter model, serial number (if applicable), quantity, reason for return and a valid email address.
You will be emailed the RMA once your return request has been approved. Please make sure the RMA is printed and put in the package(s) before shipping to return.
Zip’r offers a 3-year frame to frame warranty in addition to a 1-year electronic warranty from date of purchase for our mobility scooters and electric wheelchairs.
Battery components and other wearable parts are not included under our warranty policy.
For the full warranty policy please refer to the Warranty Policy page.
Users must register mobility scooters and electric wheelchairs within 30 days of purchase date to enroll in our warranty.
Under the resources tab click Register Your Product. Fill out the corresponding information attached & click submit. An confirmation email will be sent.
If you do not receive a confirmation email within 30 minutes please submit the form again, or call us at 1-800-760-9107 for assistance.
Zip’r will repair or replace at our option to the original purchaser, free of charge, parts found to be defective in material and/or workmanship and covered under our warranty policy.
Unfortunately Zip'r Mobility does not repair mobility scooters and electric wheelchairs. However if you are in need of a repair our regional dealers would be more than happy to assist. Please check out our dealer repairs page for more details.
We accept returns on all products as long as they are within 60 days of purchase. Returned items must be unused, undamaged, and returned in its original packaging. For more in depth return policy information check Shipping & Return Policy mentioned above.
Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase. Returned items must be unused, undamaged, and returned in its original packaging.
Please contact our customer service representative either via email or telephone for detailed instructions.
To make a return, please contact us with your order number via phone or email. A customer service representative will assist you with the return process. All products require Return Authorization. Read more on our return policy here.
Before signing for a shipment, check all sides of the shipment, inspect all cartons for visible damage and verify that the quantity received is correct on the delivery receipt. Contact our customer service team immediately if you receive a damaged product/package.