Experience Premium Capability in an Entry-Level Package
Hunters, anglers, or over landers, go further than you’ve ever gone before! Add More accessories to your order, you may also want an extra battery to keep the adventure going for days.
Crush your commute, tough jobs, and epic rides into the wilderness with the all-new Pioneer.
Featuring the simplicity of an efficient but capable hub-drive motor and a single-speed drive train for less maintenance, and more time on the trail.
The Pioneer is designed tough, with our standard heavy-duty frame and components that won't let you down when the going gets hard, including Tektro mechanical disc brakes, all-terrain fat tires, and our latest high-capacity battery paired with either 500 or 750w of energy-efficient power to get you and your gear around town or up moderately steep inclines while scouting for your next camping, fishing, or hunting location.
- Built Tough: Ready for any adventure with a lifetime frame warranty and components that won't let you down
- Fast-Swap Battery: Swap to a spare battery in the field or upgrade to a larger battery for even more range
- Premium Support: The best customer service in the industry with USA-based reps standing by if you ever have questions
- Improved braking: Equipped with an optimized set of Tektro two-piston mechanical disc brakes and large 203mm rotors, the Ranger’s braking system provides confidence and control in all conditions.
- Fat tires: Featuring all-terrain fat tires for added stability and traction, the Ranger can handle a variety of tough terrain from soft sand and snow to hardpack rocks and roots.
The Pioneer comes in our beautiful sandstone and charcoal color tone, as well as our popular custom camo pattern.
*500w includes 3 levels of pedal assist and a low-profile LED indicator
Motor: 500W or 750W
Modes: Pedal Assist | Throttle | Walk Assist
Brakes: Tektro Mechanical Disc
Tires: 26” x 4.0”
Weight: 61 lbs
Load Capacity: 325 lbs
Color Options: Sandstone, True Timber Camo, QK Camo, Charcoal
*Range is an estimate and depends on a variety of real-world conditions including but not limited to weight, terrain, tire pressure, terrain, temperature, and wind. Learn more about eBike range in this article.
**QuietKat reserves the right to replace any part on our bikes with a suitable alternative of equal quality due to supply chain constraints in sourcing components.