Cycleboard Rover | All-terrain Electric Vehicle
Built for the Road or Trail
Built to withstand the rigors of daily use in mixed terrain environments.
Power & Performance
Perfect for your daily commute, after work trail ride, quick errands & so much more. The CycleBoard Rover combines superior steering control with power and durability for the ultimate stand up riding experience. Designed with full suspension and pneumatic tires, the Rover offers a soft and smooth ride that’s perfectly suited for all types of riders, conservative or aggressive.
Designed for Utility, Function & Stability
Made to Ride Together
Built to share - with a large 10” x 26” riding deck and low center of gravity, you’ll enjoy balanced & stable rides when riding solo or together. Master the pickup & drop off lines, be the envy of the neighborhood, & get there in style!
Pack it up & Go
Max out your CycleBoard, with an impressive payload capacity, the Rover can handle multiple riders, bulky items, trailer attachments, baskets & more. With our exclusive lineup of accessories, you can personalize your ride for any adventure, from grocery runs to camping trips, to beach days — and everything in between.
Conquer Hills with ease
Power through everything with the ultimate All-Terrain 3 wheeled electric scooter. Hit different terrains & take on steep inclines with ease. Mighty & Silent, the rear hub motor provides Superior torque & can climb hills as steep as 30% – even at slower speeds.
Engineered with Purpose
Each piece of the CycleBoard has been carefully thought out and engineered with safety & stability in mind.
Patented Steering Design
Lean to Steer
See & Be Seen
From Street To Trail
Material & Constructions
Engineered For Safety
Quality That Lasts
- Display: Backlit LCD with 1-5 speed mode selection, speedometer, odometer, trip odometer, battery life, and more
- Throttle: Integrated LCD & display throttle system
- Motor: 1800W brushless silent rear hub motor with 41Nm of torque. Rapid hill climbing and acceleration, reach full speed from a stop in 4-5 seconds.
- Battery: 1152 Wh
- Controller: 60V, 1500W (1800W Peak Output)
- Charger: 2V, 3 Amp CycleBoard Charger, works with 100-240V AC outlets
- Electronic Braking: Electronic braking occurs when the rider pulls the brake handle in about 35%, which tells the motor to electronically start to slow, without engaging the hydraulic brake disc.
- Rear Brake Light: Integrated rear taillight with brake indication flash mode.
- Range: 40* miles (64 km per charge) (range is an estimate based off ideal riding conditions and rider weight )
- Brakes Calipers: One piece forged aluminum body 2 piston brake caliper
- Brake Levers: 3 or 4 finger Aluminum alloy grip levers with electronic braking sensor and integrated parking brake lever
- Brake Discs: 160 mm Rear Disc Brake
- Fenders: Rear fender with integrated taillight and brake light included. *Optional front fenders.
- Frame: Aircraft grade aluminum chassis
- Front Wheels: Exclusive CycleBoard 10" x 3" mixed-terrain tires
- Grips: Durable rubber & aluminum alloy material Ergo grips designed to reduce the pressure on the palm during riding
- Handle Bar: Reinforced stainless steel 42" handle
- Deck: 10” x 26” wood laminate deck with grip tape
- Suspension: Independent front suspension + rear suspension
- Rims: Aluminum two-piece hub design making it easy to replace worn out treads.
Dimension & Size Guide
One Size Fits All