QUIETKAT| Villager Urban Cruiser Fat Tire Electric Bike
Crush Commutes Around Town and Adventures in the Backwoods with the Ultimate Crossover E-Bike
The Villager is a crossover all-terrain eBike. Designed to be agile and nimble for cruising city streets, tough enough for the trails, and powerful enough to get you up moderate climbs with large loads without breaking a sweat.
Villager Urban Fun
5 Levels of Pedal Assist, Throttle, Walk Assist
The Villager features a one size fits all 16-inch step-through design to make it easy for him or her to get on the bike and get going
The Villager is the ultimate electric cruiser bike. Perfect for the rider who wants to get around quickly and comfortably, the Villager is the ideal urban-style electric bike inspired by QuietKat’s ultra-capable off-road eBikes.
- Ultimate cruising: Ideal for use on bike paths, dirt roads, urban streets, and more.
- 7 Speeds: Seven-speed gear drive-train can also be easily converted to a single speed for simplicity and maintenance.
- Integrated cargo rack: A heavy-duty built-in rear cargo rack with 100 lbs of carrying capacity that allows you to haul even more.
- One size fits all: The Villager features a one size fits all 16-inch step-through design to make it easy for him or her to get on the bike and get going.
- Improved motor: The 500-watt direct-drive motor makes it easy to climb tough inclines and power through deep sand or mud.
- Top-quality components: Features performance-level component package with a 100-millimeter suspension fork with coil springs shocks, and two-piston mechanical disc brakes paired with 203-millimeter rotors.
- Accessory compatible: The Villager is compatible with many QuietKat accessories, easily facilitated by our all-new integrated cargo rack, pannier bags, lights, tire inserts, and trailers.
- Fast-Swap Battery: Swap to a spare battery in the field or upgrade to a larger battery for even more range
- Fat tires: Outfitted with 3" plus-size street tires for a smooth and comfortable ride as you cruise around.
- Premium Support: The best customer service in the industry with USA-based reps standing by.
Motor: 500W (Hub-Drive)
Battery: 14.5AH/48V | 696Wh | 10 lbs
Range: 19-38 Miles*
Modes:5 Levels of Pedal Assist, Throttle, Walk Assist
Gears: Shimano 7-Speed
Brakes: Tektro Mechanical Disc
Suspension: RST Coil Suspension Fork
Tires: Kenda 26×3” Street Tread
Weight: 50 lbs + Battery
Load Capacity: 325 lbs
Color: Classic Blue
Top Speed: 20 mph
Class:1 | 2
*Range is an estimate and depends on a variety of real-world conditions including but not limited to weight, terrain, tire pressure, terrain, temperature, and wind. Learn more about eBike range in this article.
**QuietKat reserves the right to replace any part on our bikes with a suitable alternative of equal quality due to supply chain constraints in sourcing components.